Tuesday

Slovak and American Video Exhibition


Last month one of my videos was selected for the video festival in Slovakia. The video was projected in the main square of Kosice, (the second largest city in Slovakia) October 1 - 3, 2008. The exhibit then traveled to the city of Banska Bystrica where it will be projected in Europe's largest shopping mall and at the Academy of Art, Oct 7-8; then to Bratislava (the capital of Slovakia) where the work will shown on an large electronic billboard in the center of the city, Oct 10- 12.

Just recently I was informed that the web site for the Slovak and American Video Exhibition is up and running. The direct link to my video "Life" that was chosen is here. If you have a chance check it out. Its interesting to see the Slovak translations that they added to my video (the original video can be seen here on YouTube). If you do click on the Slovak link I would appreciate a "good" rating as well.

The main video page link to see all the videos is at www.nmpoint.com Check out my friend Melaney Schmidt's great video as well.

Thanks

No comments: